Your Student Dashboard is the central access point to find your next assignment, receive feedback, and track your progress.
Track Your Progress
Use your Gradebook to track your grades, how much time you have spent on each lesson, and how your results compare to the rest of your class.
- Realistic Case Studies: Scenarios mimic real-life situations so you can apply the investigative skills you need to become a successful medical coder.
- Analyze Medical Codes: Learn how first to analyze medical documentation so you can identify which parts must be coded.
- Build Medical Codes: Practice how to build codes efficiently and effectively – —an absolute must with the implementation of ICD-10-CM.
- Flash Cards test your knowledge and help you study for exams.
- Don’t Tip the Scale exercises test your knowledge of terms.
- Answer It exercises promote critical thinking skills and your ability to describe coding solutions.
- Glossary helps refresh your memory of key terms and abbreviations.
- E-Book: Complete digital e-version of Conquer Medical Coding offers search and bookmarking right from your Student Dashboard.